Are you interested in vending at the Mankato Farmers Market? Here’s how:
- Step One: Review our Mankato Area Growers Association Rules & Regulations and Our ByLaws
- If you feel your business is a good fit for the market and you agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations you may submit an application.
- Step Two: Apply using our online form below.
- Step Three: Applications will be reviewed by the Mankato Area Growers Association Board of Directors.
- Step Four: Once approved submit any and all required documents to the Association secretary. Direction on how to do so will be provided via email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to be a vendor?
- All vendors must be a member of the Mankato Area Growers Association. The membership fee is $150 annually.
- You’ll also need to pay for a stall space. We have a variety of options that accommodate many business types. Stall sizes and costs as follows:
- Annual stall spaces are 20 feet by 20 feet and cost $350 per season. Annual spaces are the same physical location each Saturday during the regular season.
- Daily stall spaces are 20 feet by 20 feet and cost $25 per day. Daily stall spaces rotate around the market based on availability.
- Half Annual Stalls are 20 feet deep by 10 feet wide and cost $200 per season. Half annual stalls are in the same physical location each Saturday during the regular season.
- Mini stalls are 10 feet by 10 feet and cost $10 per day. Mini stall spaces rotate around the market based on availability.
- What is the Mankato Area Growers Association?
- The Mankato Area Growers Association is the self-governing body of the Mankato Farmers Market consisting of a vendor elected board of directors who perform most of the administrative duties of operating the Mankato Farmers Market. All vendors must be a member of the Mankato Area Growers Association to be eligible to vend at the market. Membership is $100 annual and is due at our annual March meeting.
- What is the application period to become a vendor?
- We accept applications for new vendors from January 1st through April 15th.
- What if I miss the application period?
- If you offer a unique product that is not currently offered please reach out to us if you’ve missed the application period.
Click here to view a PDF of our Stall Fees, Rules and Regulations.
Click here to view a PDF of our ByLaws.
Please fill out the form below to apply.